Sunday, October 21, 2007

My New Car... I wish!!

People, meet the Audi R8! I got this from the Audi site a while back, and tonight for the first time I saw an ad for it on tv! Looks like they bringing it to SA! Yippee!! I would love to get my hands on one of these! I accept doantions to my charity fund: "Iguana Joe Needs an Audi R8" leave a comment and I will send you my Paypal addess! ;-) Just kidding!



Any way, the Audi R8 supercar, is based on the Le Mans concept the car is supposed to come in 2 variants, one with an entry-level high-revving 4.2 V8 making 415hp and 430Nm of torque. The top of the line version features a 5 liter V10 from the Lamborghini Gallardo twin-turbocharged to make 610hp and 745Nm of torque.

I don't think I'll sleep tonite!!

No comments: